Makes the difference!
This is the summary of some of the USA-ASSIST differences; click on each items below to expand explanations.
- Our plans cover a wide variety of essential benefits for traveling.
- Covers Medical expenses, Trip Cancellation, Trip Interruption and Trip Delay, Emergency Medical Evacuation, Repatriation, Lost and delay of Baggage/, Personal Effects, Flight protection, Travel Assistance Services and more (See Summary of Benefits for each plan).
- Our Plans are available for travelers from all over the world.
- Symphony, GlobalTrip and Annual MultiTrip plans are international plans available worldwide for citizens of any country traveling outside their country of residence, but these plans cannot be purchased in the US.
TravelMedical plans are international plans available worldwide for citizens of any country traveling outside their country of residence.
RoundTrip plan is available for US residents departing from the US, and traveling to any place within the country or to a Foreign country.
- Same cost and coverage quality for all travelers, regardless their country of origin.
- Travelers from all around the world can purchase USA-ASSIST Travel Insurance Plans, at the same cost and with no benefit reduction.
- Our plans include protection benefits for air and/or cruise and/or land trips.
- Whether you go on an air, cruise and/or land trip, plan benefits and costs are the same.
- No benefits reduction for insured customers aged over 70.
- Insured customers aged 70 or older enjoy the same benefits as younger insured customers.
- Easy, secure and fast online booking (No fax, regular mail or fingerprints needed).
- With our exclusive purchase system there are no papers to send by fax or regular mail. In few minutes, you can issue your documentation of travel insurance and USA-ASSIST ID Card for your trip (All information transmission is encrypted and processed by our private and secure system certified by Authorize.net and GeoTrust. For additional information about the purchasing process click here).
- 24 hours AD&D (Accidental Death and Dismemberment) coverage.
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment coverage in case of accidental death, 24 hours a day. It also covers dismemberment, quadriplegia, paraplegia, hemiplegia and uniplegia.
- Our Plans are underwritten by highly rated Insurance Companies.
- Travel Medical plans are internationally underwritten by Lloyd's of London, the world's oldest insurance market. Lloyd's of London is rated A (Excellent) by AM Best.
Symphony, GlobalTrip and Annual MultiTrip plans are supported by Guardian Life of the Caribbean. Guardian Life of the Caribbean Insurance Company is rated A- (Excellent) by AM Best.
RoundTrip plans are underwritten by Nationwide Mutual Life Insurance Company, Ohio, USA. Nationwide Mutual Life Insurance Company is rated A+ (Superior) by AM Best.
- Outline of Coverage is available online with no purchase required.
- Many online travel insurance companies offer only a description of coverage in their websites and you must purchase in order to obtain the policy wording. USA-ASSIST allows you to download the Outline of Coverage with no purchase obligation.
- All type of International credit cards is accepted (Visa, MC, AmEx, Discover, Diners Club, and JCB).
- It does not matter where you live, your credit card does not need to be issued by a US based bank. So, you are just one click away, all over the world.
- Trip cancellation, interruption and travel delay are available worldwide.
- Our Trip Cancellation / Interruption unique international travel plans offer protection of cancellation, interruption and travel delay for a wide variety of reasons.